NE Respiratory Protection Task Force
Nebraska ICAP has partnered with stakeholders around the state of Nebraska to form the Respiratory Protection Task Force.
- The Nebraska Respiratory Protection Taskforce includes members from:
- Nebraska ICAP
- Leading Age Nebraska
- Nebraska Healthcare Association
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- University of Nebraska Medical Center HEROES and Fit Testing Specialists
- Omaha Metro Healthcare Coalition: Non-Hospital Workgroup
- Nursing Home Medical Director Representatives
The Mission of the Nebraska Respiratory Protection Taskforce is to work with stakeholders in Nebraska to make Respiratory Protection resources available to all healthcare providers and facilities.
As resources begin to become available, you can find them on this webpage below. If you have questions about implementing your respiratory protection program, please reach out to the Nebraska ICAP team via their main office phone number at (402)552-2881.
Respiratory Protection Policy / Plan Development
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (eCFR) (Subpart K: Respiratory Protection)
- OSHA Respiratory Protection Program Guidelines
- OSHA Respiratory Protection Overview
- OSHA Respiratory Protection General Guidance
- OSHA Small Entity Compliance Guide for the Respiratory Protection Standard
- NE ICAP LTC Respiratory Protection Plan Template
- NE ICAP Dental Respiratory Protection Plan Template
- NE ICAP Home Health Respiratory Protection Plan Template
- NIOSH Hospital Respiratory Protection Toolkit (cdc.gov)
Employee Training Resources
- CDC Healthcare Respiratory Protection Resources and Training
- CDC Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of PPE
- NETEC Donning and Doffing Printable Posters
- NIOSH Getting optimal performance from a powered air‐purifying respirator (PAPR) depends on the condition of its battery!
- YouTube: User Seal Check for N95 Respirators