- This event has passed.
Project Firstline Education Series for School Health Professionals
March 1 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Are you a school health professional that is curious about infection control? Nebraska ICAP’s Project Firstline team will be hosting a 5 week, online series about the basics of infection control for school health professionals.
These sessions will include infection control content developed by the CDC to enhance the basic knowledge of infection control for these professionals. Nebraska ICAP subject matter experts will be online to answer your questions during each session.
Each topic will be offered twice a week to adjust to your schedule. Feel free to register for both Wednesday and Thursday sessions if needed.
1. How Germs Make You Sick (3/1/23 and 3/2/23)
2. How Viruses/ Respiratory Droplets Spread (3/8/23 and 3/9/23)
3. Hand Hygiene (3/15/23 and 3/16/23)
4. Cleaning and Disinfection (3/22/23 and 3/23/23)
5. COVID-19 Variants and Asymptomatic Spread (3/29/23 and 3/30/23)