Respiratory Protection Resources
Nebraska ICAP, along with Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services, are committed to bringing healthcare facilities resources and information on building an effective Respiratory Protection Program and providing training and fit testing for employees of healthcare facilities.
As resources begin to become available, you can find them on this webpage below. If you have questions about implementing your respiratory protection program, please reach out to the Nebraska ICAP team via their main office phone number at (402)552-2881.
Respirator Supply Resources
Respiratory Protection Policy / Plan Development
- OSHA Appendix A to § 1910.134 – Fit Testing Procedures
- OSHA Respiratory Protection Program Guidelines
- OSHA Respiratory Protection Overview
- OSHA Respiratory Protection General Guidance
- OSHA Small Entity Compliance Guide for the Respiratory Protection Standard
- NE ICAP LTC Respiratory Protection Plan Template
- NE ICAP Dental Respiratory Protection Plan Template
- NE ICAP Home Health Respiratory Protection Plan Template
- NIOSH Hospital Respiratory Protection Toolkit (cdc.gov)
Employee Training Resources
- CDC Healthcare Respiratory Protection Resources and Training
- CDC Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of PPE
- CDC Donning and Doffing Posters
- NIOSH Getting optimal performance from a powered air‐purifying respirator (PAPR) depends on the condition of its battery!
- YouTube: User Seal Check for N95 Respirators