The Nebraska Infection Control Assessment and Promotion Program (ICAP) team is committed to supporting many different healthcare providers in their infection control needs. We are happy to provide resources that are tailored to the 2022-2023 Influenza season.
The following resources have been collected to help support healthcare facilities in providing the most up to date and accurate information regarding Influenza.
If your facility has questions relating to a current outbreak, please call our team at (402)552-2881 to be connected with an experienced Infection Preventionist.
- CDC – Infection Control in Health Care Facilities
- CDC – Influenza Vaccination for Health Care Personnel
- CDC – Guidance to Reduce Spread of Seasonal Influenza in Schools
- CDC – Influenza Vaccine Recommendations and Guidance on Coadministration with COVID-19 Vaccines
- CDC – Prevention and Control of Seasonal Influenza with Vaccines: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices — United States, 2022–23 Influenza Season
- CDC – Prevention and Control of Seasonal Influenza with Vaccines: SUMMARY Recommendations of ACIP 2022-23