The Nebraska Infection Control Assessment and Promotion Program (ICAP) team is committed to supporting many different healthcare providers in their infection control needs. We are happy to provide resources that are tailored to the COVID-19 pandemic in different healthcare setting types.
The following resources have been collected to help support healthcare facilities in providing the most up to date and accurate information regarding infection control during the pandemic.
If your facility has questions relating to a current outbreak, please call our team at (402)552-2881 to be connected with an experienced Infection Preventionist.
CDC COVID-19 Resources for Healthcare Settings
COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
Respiratory Virus Resources
COVID-19 Resources for Dental Settings
COVID-19 Resources for Long Term Care Settings
Resources and Tools from Nebraska ICAP for the LTC Setting
Other/ LTC Physical Environment Resources and Tools
- ASHE – COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- ASHE – Temporary Negative Pressurization of Rooms
- ASHRAE – Technical Resources for Healthcare Settings
- CDC – Environmental Guidelines | Guidelines Library | Infection Control
- MN Department of Health – Heating, Ventilator, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Fan Considerations for Long-term Care during COVID-19
COVID-19 Resources for School Settings