The Nebraska Infection Control Assessment and Promotion Program (ICAP) team is committed to supporting many different healthcare providers in their infection control needs. We are happy to provide resources that are tailored to the COVID-19 pandemic in different healthcare setting types.
The following resources have been collected to help support healthcare facilities in providing the most up to date and accurate information regarding infection control during the pandemic.
If your facility has questions relating to a current outbreak, please call our team at (402)552-2881 to be connected with an experienced Infection Preventionist.
COVID-19 Resources for Healthcare Settings
COVID-19 Vaccination Resources
- CDC – COVID-19 – Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
- CDC – Vaccines & Immunizations – COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit
- CDC – COVID-19 Vaccination Clinical and Professional Resources | CDC
- CDC – Stay Up to Date with Your COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC
- CMS – Medicare and Medicaid Programs COVID-19 Healthcare Vaccination: QSO-22-09-ALL
- IAC – Ask the Experts – COVID-19
- IAC – Vaccines: COVID-19
- Nebraska Poison – COVID-19 Vaccine Quick Reference Storage and Handling Guide
COVID-19 Resources for Dental Settings
COVID-19 Resources for Long Term Care Settings
Resources and Tools from CDC for the LTC Setting
Resources and Tools from Nebraska ICAP for the LTC Setting
- NE ICAP – Zones and PPE Table
Guidance from DHHS and Other Regulatory Bodies for the LTC Setting
- CMS – Facility Testing Requirements QSO-20-38-NH REVISED
- CMS – Visitation Guidance QSO-20-39-NH REVISED
- NE ICAP – LTC Respiratory Protection Plan Template.docx (tool adapted from OSHA hospital template)
- OSHA – Respiratory Protection Guidance for the Employers of Those Working in Nursing Homes, Assisted Living, and Other Long-Term Care Facilities During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Other/ LTC Physical Environment Resources and Tools
- ASHE – COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- ASHE – Temporary Negative Pressurization of Rooms
- ASHRAE – Technical Resources for Healthcare Settings
- CDC – Environmental Guidelines | Guidelines Library | Infection Control
- MN Department of Health – Heating, Ventilator, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Fan Considerations for Long-term Care during COVID-19
NE DHHS ALF Reporting Tools
Below are the documents you need to report to the state. Please return the contact form, so the DHHS team has your information if there’s ever a need to reach out to you, and your template with all the results, positives and negatives within 24 hours of testing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact or email@example.com to obtain the password for the template.
Note: you only need to fill in the contact sheet once.
COVID-19 Resources for School Settings
COVID-19 Pandemic Resources for School Settings
COVID-19 Upcoming Events
Sorry, no events found.