The Nebraska Infection Control Assessment and Promotion Program (ICAP) team is committed to supporting many different healthcare providers in their infection control needs. We are happy to provide resources that are tailored to Ebola.
The following resources have been collected to help support healthcare facilities in providing the most up to date and accurate information regarding Ebola.
If your facility has questions relating to a current outbreak, please call our team at (402)552-2881 to be connected with an experienced Infection Preventionist.
- CDC HAN – Outbreak of Ebola virus disease (Sudan ebolavirus) in Central Uganda
- CDC – Screening Patients for Ebola
- CDC – Signs and Symptoms of Ebola
- CDC – Interim Guidance on Risk Assessment and Management of Persons with Potential Ebola Virus Exposure
- CDC – Hospital Preparedness and Ebola
- CDC – PPE and Ebola
- CDC – Ebola- Cleaning and Decontamination
- WHO – Ebola Virus Disease
- NETEC – Ebola Relevant Resources (scroll to middle of page)
- NETEC – Ebola Checklist for Health Care Facilities
- NETEC – How Frontline Health Care Workers Can Prepare for an Ebola Outbreak